Thursday, September 29, 2011

Watch what you say on twitter:

yeah it's 2 am and i'm reading about lil kim getting a recording deal i'm too upset to come up with a hilarious intro like usual. . .yeah yeah go ahead and be ungrateful act like i haven't givin you countless amounts of laughs with my other intro's in reality you should be paying me for my thoughts but it's ok you girls pay me every time you tweet me that you like my blog and we become boyfriend and girlfriend.

Look in 2011 you gotta absolutely watch what you say on twitter, people are out here losing fights,jobs,and relationships because of things they've tweeted ill share some of my stories with you because like most of you I tweet what i want I don't care but I have learned some things during my reckless tweeting.

ARE YOU @____: It was a wonderful day for me it was PROM DAY (read that like how blue and joe used to say "mail time" on blues clues and if you dont remember how they used to say it you are too young to be reading this blog vacate the premises immediately) but yea it was PROM DAY not mine of course but my cousin went to prom and scored me some after prom party tickets. . . .now after prom is A party high school students attend after their prom so I throw on my clothes and walk into the party with the utmost swag you couldn't tell me anything that day. . . So i'm in the party standing on a couch and this guy walks up to me and says "are you @nicknervies" i said "yea thats me wassup" he then said to me "you don't know who i am?" now remind you i'm in the party having a great time so it didn't hit me until i said yes that "oh crap I probably offended this guy on twitter 1 day". . . . .turns out dude just wanted to say he liked my tweets but for a split second I thought i was about to get 13 punches thrown at me smh that night made me realize "Nick you can not tweet disrespectful things to people."

you should never tweet anything disrespectful to someone who has their locations turned on while they tweet anybody who will let any and everybody on twitter know their exact location is crazy and will make a knife out of a soda can and cut you.

WHO'S @_______: Now look your girl doesn't love you unless she hit's you up asking about a girl you tweeted earlier in the day but it's always scary having your girl think you're cheating on her with some chick you tweet alot. . . . you definitely have to watch out best thing you can do when you're ask "who's @________ is to not even respond pretend you don't even know who @____ is. . . .but don't you dare say "calm down it's just twitter" MAN OH MAN your girl will put her hair in a bun, put on some sweat pants, and turn on some wacka flocka and she will hit you with the classic " if its just twitter block her". . . .now you have 2 choices you either gotta say "YO i'm not blocking nobody (dougie while you say it) or you gotta block the other chick wait til your girl goes to sleep then follow the girl again and tweet her saying "yo twitter is tripping follow me back" now this won't always work because there's a chance that she will go look at the people you are following and once she see's her at the top of your list it's over for you she'll break your xbox and your iphone smh.

I thought you were going to sleep: Man you know how many times iv'e told someone "yo ill call you tomorrow i'm going to sleep" but hung up and got straight on twitter yeah I just got caught with this non sense last night i had a full twitter conversation with the person i lied to and then she hit me with the "what happened to you going to sleep?. . . .yeah twitter can make your good day turn into a horrible day really quick.

welp i'm done for today B. . . i'm watching vh1 and in a matter of 3 second LALA ended up in her bra time to hit pause and rewind on the dvr but before i do all that. . . ladies understand you are not god and you don't play in the nfl therefore sunday is not your day don't interrupt your man during football sunday and if he doesn't mind you bothering him while football is on he's cheating on you thats a fact!

oh I know iv'e been saying this all week but guess what I don't care i'm gonna say it again October is the best month of this year NBA 2K12+IPHONE 5+TAKE CARE I'm gonna use my IPHONE5 to call chicks and sing take care lyrics to Demi lovato's voice mail.


@nicknervies AKA tricky combs

No comments:

Post a Comment